Attentiveness is the
natural prayer of the soul.
Pay attention, there is
no time to rush.
Having a rough morning. I decided to leave it all behind and head up the hill, get my heart pumping. Before I even reach the woods I have to cross a small stream. Today I slip on a rock and my feet go in--all the way in. I rage as I stand in the frigid water. F**K!!!!
But I decide to suck it up, squish and carry on.
1. I honor that about myself.
2. And I'm glad I do because beautiful surprises await.
3. And I get rewarded for my perseverance.
4. The privilege of walking away and letting someone else clean my house. Thank you, Carrie!
5. The simple fact that there actually is a steam at the beginning of my daily walk
~I invite you
to stand in AWE
of the glorious
1. the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for.
Notice the Trance
We all do it—switch to autopilot when life gets busy. We forget about what matters. We no longer see the mystery. We start to live small.
It's time to wake up to your life!
Come play with me!
Start to pay attention to the simple gifts in your life. Write them down!
I like to call them my
5 Grate Things
No matter how hard the day, you can always come up with something!
Try not to repeat yourself...
dig for the good stuff and uncover the magic!
"You wander from room to room, hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck." ~Rumi