Attentiveness is the
natural prayer of the soul.
Pay attention, there is
no time to rush.
You know how music can change everything?
I was dragging ass this morning and then I remembered I had my headphones in my pocket. I pulled them out, put them in my ears and hit play. This song came on and I friggin' flew up that damn hill (there may have been a few dance steps, as well).
I LOVE this song...
"and it seems like everybody's got a better lookin' party, but it won't give you what you want"
1. Transforming in an instant and knowing I have that power.
2. Finding music that helps with that transformation.
3. Talent that brings tears to my eyes. Watch these f'in guys! Playing the drum, keyboards and singing, all at once...what??
4. Boots that fit my calves.
5. Amazon Prime.
~I invite you
to stand in AWE
of the glorious
1. the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for.
Notice the Trance
We all do it—switch to autopilot when life gets busy. We forget about what matters. We no longer see the mystery. We start to live small.
It's time to wake up to your life!
Come play with me!
Start to pay attention to the simple gifts in your life. Write them down!
I like to call them my
5 Grate Things
No matter how hard the day, you can always come up with something!
Try not to repeat yourself...
dig for the good stuff and uncover the magic!
"You wander from room to room, hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck." ~Rumi