Attentiveness is the
natural prayer of the soul.
Pay attention, there is
no time to rush.
Life on our hill hasn't changed much, except that the kids don't have school, I'm making fewer trips to town and I'm not seeing my friends as much.
1. I am thankful for our quiet and finding the quiet within myself.
2. And for my headphones when I need to escape.
3. Spring is here! There are Robins jumping about on the thawing lawn.
4. I'm thrilled to crack a window and feel a breeze on my neck as I type.
5. I'm very grateful for Yoga with Adriene. What a light she is!
~I invite you
to stand in AWE
of the glorious
1. the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for.
Notice the Trance
We all do it—switch to autopilot when life gets busy. We forget about what matters. We no longer see the mystery. We start to live small.
It's time to wake up to your life!
Come play with me!
Start to pay attention to the simple gifts in your life. Write them down!
I like to call them my
5 Grate Things
No matter how hard the day, you can always come up with something!
Try not to repeat yourself...
dig for the good stuff and uncover the magic!
"You wander from room to room, hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck." ~Rumi