Attentiveness is the
natural prayer of the soul.
Pay attention, there is
no time to rush.
We are rushing to get to school. We hop in the car and I happen to glance up. I stop the rush and take a break, "Look at that..." I say to my kids in wonder.
"Let's go, Mom," is the reply from the back seat.
1. Even amidst my backyard debris, there is beauty.
2. Being able to see the beauty.
3. Kids that are happy to go to school.
4. Schools that make them happy.
5. A fabulous IEP meeting for my fabulous daughter.
~I invite you
to stand in AWE
of the glorious
1. the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for.
Notice the Trance
We all do it—switch to autopilot when life gets busy. We forget about what matters. We no longer see the mystery. We start to live small.
It's time to wake up to your life!
Come play with me!
Start to pay attention to the simple gifts in your life. Write them down!
I like to call them my
5 Grate Things
No matter how hard the day, you can always come up with something!
Try not to repeat yourself...
dig for the good stuff and uncover the magic!
"You wander from room to room, hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck." ~Rumi