Attentiveness is the
natural prayer of the soul.
Pay attention, there is
no time to rush.
I forgot to write an appreciation about myself yesterday. I was so in love with all the sights around me, I just forgot. And it's easy to forget that one. Coming up with something good about myself every single day is the hardest part of my game. I often sit and stare for quite a bit before something pops into my head. That makes me think that this work is important.
1. I take care of everything in the background and I do it well. There is immense value in this.
2. My boys still pretending there are rocket boosters on their shoes.
3. My boy is on his way home.
4. A boot instead of a cast.
5. Play doh.
~I invite you
to stand in AWE
of the glorious
1. the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for.
Notice the Trance
We all do it—switch to autopilot when life gets busy. We forget about what matters. We no longer see the mystery. We start to live small.
It's time to wake up to your life!
Come play with me!
Start to pay attention to the simple gifts in your life. Write them down!
I like to call them my
5 Grate Things
No matter how hard the day, you can always come up with something!
Try not to repeat yourself...
dig for the good stuff and uncover the magic!
"You wander from room to room, hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck." ~Rumi