Attentiveness is the
natural prayer of the soul.
Pay attention, there is
no time to rush.
I need to get back to my ritual. I took the time off and it didn't serve me.
Recording my gratitude here enhanced my life. I know that now.
My work moving forward is to re-establish my routine.
I'm on it!
1. Turkey meatballs.
2. All the work with this pup is paying off. She's a good girl.
3. Being reminded of my sensitive, beautiful little boy.
4. Having the energy to crank out some serious work.
5. I so appreciate my strong, almost 52-year-old body getting into yoga poses that the 20-year-old next to me can't get into. I know I'm not supposed to compare, but dammit, at this stage of the game I deserve the boost.
~I invite you
to stand in AWE
of the glorious
1. the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for.
Notice the Trance
We all do it—switch to autopilot when life gets busy. We forget about what matters. We no longer see the mystery. We start to live small.
It's time to wake up to your life!
Come play with me!
Start to pay attention to the simple gifts in your life. Write them down!
I like to call them my
5 Grate Things
No matter how hard the day, you can always come up with something!
Try not to repeat yourself...
dig for the good stuff and uncover the magic!
"You wander from room to room, hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck." ~Rumi