Attentiveness is the
natural prayer of the soul.
Pay attention, there is
no time to rush.
1. A picture made carefully and lovingly for me.
2. The quiet and comfort of books.
3. Creamy coffee in my mug from the street vendor in NYC, whose Mama taught him how to craft. I didn’t have to stop, and my sister was a bit impatient that I did, but I’m glad about it most every day.
4. Nicky being such a careful and diligent cleaner.
5. My kids taking responsibility.
~I invite you
to stand in AWE
of the glorious
1. the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for.
Notice the Trance
We all do it—switch to autopilot when life gets busy. We forget about what matters. We no longer see the mystery. We start to live small.
It's time to wake up to your life!
Come play with me!
Start to pay attention to the simple gifts in your life. Write them down!
I like to call them my
5 Grate Things
No matter how hard the day, you can always come up with something!
Try not to repeat yourself...
dig for the good stuff and uncover the magic!
"You wander from room to room, hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck." ~Rumi