Attentiveness is the
natural prayer of the soul.
Pay attention, there is
no time to rush.
1. I was woken up at 4:30 this morning and while I could focus on the injustice of that, I will instead focus on appreciating the freedom to take a mid-day map.
2. This face at the end of a frigid walk...
3. I guess I was a bit out of it early on, because I ended up mixing up the time of my yoga class and I arrived half an hour late. I was initial bummed at my mistake, but I ended up doing my own flow and it was very relaxing. Just what I needed, actually.
4. A BLT with turkey and avocado.
~I invite you
to stand in AWE
of the glorious
1. the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for.
Notice the Trance
We all do it—switch to autopilot when life gets busy. We forget about what matters. We no longer see the mystery. We start to live small.
It's time to wake up to your life!
Come play with me!
Start to pay attention to the simple gifts in your life. Write them down!
I like to call them my
5 Grate Things
No matter how hard the day, you can always come up with something!
Try not to repeat yourself...
dig for the good stuff and uncover the magic!
"You wander from room to room, hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck." ~Rumi