Attentiveness is the
natural prayer of the soul.
Pay attention, there is
no time to rush.
I marvel at how birds can fly but we’ve somehow never worshiped them as gods.
~ Caitlin Johnstone
Today my post will be full of gratitude for the miraculous spring birds.
My heart is bursting for
1. the morning song of the robins
2. the crazy, diverse clamoring at the feeder--woodpeckers, chickadees, tufted tit mouses, juncos, nuthatches, red-winged blackbirds, finches, sparrows!
3. The discovery of the FEMALE blackbird...she's not black at all.
4. Deciphering the different calls of all of these creatures and the wonder in that
--a whole other magical world!
5. Stepping out my door, into a vast field, surrounded by their song.
~I invite you
to stand in AWE
of the glorious
1. the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for.
Notice the Trance
We all do it—switch to autopilot when life gets busy. We forget about what matters. We no longer see the mystery. We start to live small.
It's time to wake up to your life!
Come play with me!
Start to pay attention to the simple gifts in your life. Write them down!
I like to call them my
5 Grate Things
No matter how hard the day, you can always come up with something!
Try not to repeat yourself...
dig for the good stuff and uncover the magic!
"You wander from room to room, hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck." ~Rumi