Attentiveness is the
natural prayer of the soul.
Pay attention, there is
no time to rush.
I’m in a city I don’t want to be, in a strange bed, in a city far from home, I need the perspective of 5 grate things—I need to appreciate to get me through.
1. The slip of pink through my dirty Airbnb window.
2. My sweet friend sleeping in the next room. 3.
3. My bottle of peppermint that overpowered the cats!
4. My eyes are no longer glued shut due to my gentle Rose.
5. Rumi brings me back.
~I invite you
to stand in AWE
of the glorious
1. the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for.
Notice the Trance
We all do it—switch to autopilot when life gets busy. We forget about what matters. We no longer see the mystery. We start to live small.
It's time to wake up to your life!
Come play with me!
Start to pay attention to the simple gifts in your life. Write them down!
I like to call them my
5 Grate Things
No matter how hard the day, you can always come up with something!
Try not to repeat yourself...
dig for the good stuff and uncover the magic!
"You wander from room to room, hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck." ~Rumi