Attentiveness is the
natural prayer of the soul.
Pay attention, there is
no time to rush.
1. Meditation spot.
2. The warm wind.
4. Delicate beauty bursting through the decay.
5. My tea cup.
1. Buds. Oh, how I delight in you!
2. She’s doing it on her own.
3. Free yoga with a great teacher.
5. How about that sky this morning??
1.The beauty in a drop.
2. Getting close to the calls of the blackbirds.
3. seeing my dog’s delight in finding some tenacious snow.
4. The texture of moss.
5. The complexity of lichen. Are right there for me to touch and see.
I marvel at how birds can fly but we’ve somehow never worshiped them as gods.
~ Caitlin Johnstone
Today my post will be full of gratitude for the miraculous spring birds.
My heart is bursting for
1. the morning song of the robins
2. the crazy, diverse clamoring at the feeder--woodpeckers, chickadees, tufted tit mouses, juncos, nuthatches, red-winged blackbirds, finches, sparrows!
3. The discovery of the FEMALE blackbird...she's not black at all.
4. Deciphering the different calls of all of these creatures and the wonder in that
--a whole other magical world!
5. Stepping out my door, into a vast field, surrounded by their song.
1. All of this love in one 45 minute walk in the woods!
2. The sturdiness and simplicity of my beautiful boy.
3. The smooth bark of the beech and nature's artwork.
4. Hazel's awesome athleticism.
5. An understanding team for my girl.
Yesterday was gorgeous and today I’m listening to sleet hit the windows.
1. I love that this will pass and there is the promise of 50+ degrees on Thursday.
2. The warmth of the tile on my bare feet.
3. The cozy chair that Janet left.
4. The smell of sandlewood in the air.
5. The resilience of the crocus, steadfastly waiting for the storm to pass.
1. This morning light
2. The joy of my pup once she spotted those turkeys
3. The energy of Sunday’s
4. A new creation
5. Beauty unfolding right before my eyes
~I invite you
to stand in AWE
of the glorious
1. the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for.
Notice the Trance
We all do it—switch to autopilot when life gets busy. We forget about what matters. We no longer see the mystery. We start to live small.
It's time to wake up to your life!
Come play with me!
Start to pay attention to the simple gifts in your life. Write them down!
I like to call them my
5 Grate Things
No matter how hard the day, you can always come up with something!
Try not to repeat yourself...
dig for the good stuff and uncover the magic!
"You wander from room to room, hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck." ~Rumi